Welcome, Alumni & Former Students
Whether you have received a diploma from Middlesex or taken one class here, we’re glad you’re back!
Because of the unique nature of the community college experience, individuals who have received a degree with us, as well as those who have successfully completed at least one course in good standing at Middlesex Community College, are considered former students or alumni.
If you fit into one of these categories, you can participate in the Alumni Network and take advantage of many opportunities offered by the college. The network's mission is to help connect current and former students and support ongoing activities that leave a legacy to Middlesex and the community.
To get started, please click here to register as an alum by updating your contact information. By doing this, you can also get up-to-date information on what’s happening at Middlesex as well as access to services such as:
- invitations to events
- find a job
- join the online MxCC Alumni Network Facebook group
- give back to Middlesex by sponsoring a scholarship or making a donation
- subscribe to the college's monthly enewsletter, MxCC in the Loop
- become a mentor, a volunteer, or a guest speaker
Thanks again and welcome back!
Quick Links to More Information
- become a mentor
- enroll in a credit or noncredit course
- request your Middlesex transcript
- MxCC in the Loop archives (2018-present)
- Community Connector archives (2017-2018)
- Middlesex news releases
- MxCC@Platt in Meriden
- maps and directions
Follow Middlesex Community College on Social Media:
Middlesex alumni are thoughtful and productive members of the community in fields ranging from law enforcement to broadcasting to radiology and much more. The college celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016–17 by recognizing diverse and talented former students with special stories. Click here to share your accomplishments.