- MxCC in the Loop – January 2022
- MxCC Begins In-Person Spring Semester January 21
Jan. 18, 2022 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College (MxCC) will begin the spring 2022 semester on Friday, January 21, in person as originally scheduled.
“At MxCC, we have done an exemplary job of keeping our community safe while providing excellent services to our students. I am confident that,
- MxCC in the Loop – December 2021 – Raffle Winners!
- Last Chance to Get MxCC Foundation Red Moon Raffle Tickets
To continue the giving spirit of the MxCC Foundation Red Moon Fest fundraiser, consider purchasing a raffle ticket to help fund scholarships and more for MxCC students.
Each $50 ticket gets you a chance to win $5,000 in cash, a 43″ Vizio Smart TV with Samsung sound bar, or
- Gene Haas Foundation Donates $12,000 in Scholarship Award for MxCC Advanced Manufacturing Students
Nov. 23, 2021 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College (MxCC) has received $12,000 in grant funding from the Gene Haas Foundation in October. The scholarships, managed by the MxCC Foundation, are based on merit and will be awarded to precision manufacturing students to cover tuition, books and supplies such
- MxCC in the Loop – Thanksgiving 2021
- Middlesex Community College Foundation Recognizes Key Donors at Annual Meeting
Nov. 18, 2021 (Middletown, Conn.) — The Middlesex Community College Foundation board of directors is pleased to announce the recipients of their donor recognition awards, presented during a virtual annual meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021. In addition to the awards presentation, the MxCC Foundation elected new members of
- MxCC in the Loop – November 2021
- Middlesex Community College Welcomed U.S. Secretary of Education to Announce Google Partnership
October 29, 2021 — Middlesex Community College welcomed U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona to their Middletown campus to help Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont and U.S. Senators Chris Murphy and Richard Blumenthal announce a state partnership with Google that offers the full suite of Google Career Certificates across the
- MxCC in the Loop – October 2021
- Middlesex Community College Foundation Celebrates Festive Red Moon Fundraiser
Raffle tickets available. Click here for your chance to win prizes!
Oct. 6, 2021 (Middletown, Conn.) — The Middlesex Community College Foundation presented its 10th anniversary Red Moon Fest fundraiser on Saturday, Oct. 2, 2021. Held outdoors in the Grove area of the Middletown campus, the event brought together
- Middlesex Community College Moves Vet Tech Labs to New Pieper Location
Sept. 27, 2021 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College (MxCC) veterinary technology program labs have moved to the renovated Pieper Veterinary location on Berlin Street in Middletown.
“As both Pieper and the MxCC veterinary technology program have grown, the needs of both organizations have changed. While the original classroom
- Middlesex Community College and Meriden Public Schools Celebrate GEAR UP Week with Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz
Meriden, Conn. (Sept. 27, 2021) — On September 24, Connecticut Lt. Gov. Susan Bysiewicz visited Orville H. Platt High School in Meriden to recognize the GEAR UP college access grant program between Middlesex Community College (MxCC) and Meriden Public Schools.
GEAR UP, or Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for
- MxCC in the Loop – September 2021
- Middlesex Community College Foundation Names Middlesex Health CEO Honorary Chair for Red Moon Fest
Fundraiser to highlight radiologic technology program with Middlesex Health
Sept. 9, 2021 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College Foundation will host its 10th anniversary Red Moon Fest on October 2 at the Middletown campus, located on 100 Training Hill Road. The Red Moon Fest will begin at 6 p.m.
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic coming to Middlesex Community College
No-cost, walk-up vaccinations available to area residents
Connecticut’s COVID-19 vaccination vans are on the road and coming to Middlesex Community College, 100 Training Hill Road in Middletown, to provide no-cost, walk-up vaccinations to eligible individuals 12 years or older. The clinic is being held on September 14 from 1
- MxCC in the Loop – August 2021
- MxCC in the Loop – July 2021
- MxCC Professor Hits Home Runs Teaching Math
July 6, 2021 (Middletown, Conn.) — While some baseball fans are impressed with New York Mets pitcher Jacob deGrom’s 0.95 ERA (as of July 6), Stephen Krevisky, mathematics professor at Middlesex Community College, says it’s all relative.
“Pitchers don’t throw as many innings as they used to during the
- Commemorating Juneteenth
Juneteenth! A celebration in Middletown
“This national celebration of the many achievements of African-Americans has its historical roots in the date June 19, 1865, ‘when some 2,000 Union troops arrived in Galveston Bay, Texas. The army announced that the more than 250,000 enslaved Black people in the state, were free