- CT State Middlesex in the Loop – September 2023
- Red Moon Fundraiser Set for October 14 at CT State Middlesex
RedMoon Sept PromoWatch this video on YouTube
Sept. 18, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — The Middlesex Community College Foundation is set to host its annual Red Moon Gala on Saturday, October 14. The foundation extends an invitation to the public and community members to participate by becoming sponsors or purchasing
- CT State Middlesex in the Loop – August 2023
- CT State Students Named 2023 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholars
- Registration Open for Fall Semester at CT State Community College Campuses
- Middlesex Students Earn Spring 2023 Dean’s List Honors
June 21, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College announces 336 students have been named to the dean’s list for the Spring 2023 semester. To earn this high academic achievement, full-time matriculated students who successfully completed 12 or more credits in the semester, must earn a grade point average
- Math Professor Receives Statewide Teaching Awards
Sarah Leone, assistant professor of mathematics at Middlesex Community College, celebrates everything, including making mistakes, taking risks, and doing things outside our comfort zone.
This year, Middlesex Community College and the Connecticut Board of Regents (BOR) is celebrating Professor Leone.
In Fall 2022, Professor Leone was nominated for the
- Middlesex Community College Announces New Chief Executive Officer
June 2, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College is pleased to announce that Kimberly Hogan has accepted the permanent position of Chief Executive Officer effective on June 2, 2023.
John Maduko, M.D., president of Connecticut State Community College (CT State), made the official statement in his email to
- Middlesex Community College Graduates Class of Endurance
May 26, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College celebrated graduates from the class of 2023 with Commencement exercises that took place on Thursday, May 25, on the Middletown campus. The ceremony marked the last independent graduation under the name Middlesex Community College, as the state’s community colleges are
- Meet Some of the Graduates from the Class of 2023
Click here for full coverage of Commencement 2023.
Mark Kulaga Jr.
At 12 years old, Mark Kulaga (East Haddam) experienced a chronic injury that prevented him from learning at his local public school. Instead, he attended Options Educational Services in Hartford for a one-on-one education program. At 21
- Middlesex Community College Students Receive Academic Awards
May 8, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — On May 5, Middlesex Community College presented academic awards to students for high achievement in each of the academic degree programs offered by the college.
Sue Lugli, professor of business, kicked off the ceremony, and program coordinators and professors announced the names for
- MxCC in the Loop – Spring 2023
- Middlesex Honor Society Inducts New Members
April 19, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — The Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society chapter at Middlesex Community College inducted 66 new members during a campus ceremony on Friday, April 14.
By maintaining a 3.65 GPA with a minimum of 12 credits, the following students were inducted on April
- Middlesex Community College Expands and Upgrades Allied Health Labs
April 12, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College recently modernized their allied health and phlebotomy lab facilities in Snow Hall to better accommodate students pursuing high-demand career programs in the health industry.
Brand new lab: Michelle Fuhrman, Director of Workforce Development Programs; Kim Hogan, Interim CEO; Diane Bordonaro,
- MxCC in the Loop – April 2023
- New Marine Technician Course Begins June 27 at Middlesex Community College
March 30, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College announces a new eight-week program to train future marine technicians. The Fundamentals of Marine Service course begins on June 27 and will be offered at an introductory reduced tuition rate of $1,500, which is $1,000 off the regular course fee.
- Middlesex Community College Honor Society Wins Multiple New England Awards
March 29, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — The Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Honor Society chapter at Middlesex Community College earned several regional awards at the 2023 New England Spring Convention which took place at Housatonic Community College on March 25, 2023.
The Middlesex PTK chapter, also known as Beta Gamma Xi,
- Future Students: Attend Middlesex Open House on April 4
Middletown, Conn. — Middlesex Community College is hosting an open house on Tuesday, April 4, for future students who are interested in enrolling at Middlesex or as a CT State Community College student.
Stop by the Pavilion in Founders Hall between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m. to learn about academic
- Pegasus Gallery: Nancy Peel Gladwell “Remains of The Day” Opens March 30
March 15, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College presents ”Remains of the Day,” an exhibit by Nancy Peel Gladwell, adjunct professor of Fine Arts, on display from March 30 through May 10, 2023, in the Pegasus Gallery and in the Niche, both located on the Middletown campus, 100
- Middlesex Community College Earns National Top 10 Gold Ranking from Military Friendly® Schools
March 13, 2023 (Middletown, Conn.) — Middlesex Community College earned a national Top 10 Gold ranking in the Military Friendly® Schools list for 2023–2024 (small community college category). The college has been recognized at different levels every year since 2011—earning gold previously in 2022.
“Middlesex has a robust and