Welcome to Middlesex Community College in Middletown, Connecticut, where our accessible location, flexible schedules, high quality and affordable programs have drawn students to our campus for more than 50 years. We take great pride in serving as your key to success. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals by offering:
- A variety of academic programs to meet your needs
- Affordable tuition that totals a fraction of the cost of other colleges and universities
- Financial aid & financial aid counseling services
- A comprehensive network of support professionals ready to work with you at every step of the way
- Much more!
At MxCC you can choose from over 70 degree and certificate programs. You may complete an associate degree, the first two years of a bachelor's degree, build career skills, update your marketability and skill sets for a competitive edge in the workforce, and pursue your passions. Now is the time to join our continuing success story and become a part of our community of students who are reaching their life goals through higher education. Sign up today to take classes in Middletown, Meriden, or online!
Students are the center of Middlesex Community College.
By creating meaningful relationships with our diverse population of students and by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible educational experiences, Middlesex Community College helps students achieve their individual goals and become productive, engaged global citizens.
- Our diverse population of students are inspired by our innovative course offerings and wide range of co-curricular activities to help them become critical thinkers with curious and open minds.
- Students feel supported throughout their experience, including individualized advising, personalized services, and easy-to-navigate systems.
- Our professors and staff are our strongest asset. Together, we create a positive workplace climate, where growth and professional development are valued. The college is a “great place to work.”
- Our facilities and campus continue to be improved, including more 21st century classroom spaces, professional spaces, and social spaces.
- The student experience is enriched through our wide array of partnerships and relationships with local employers, industry experts, community organizations, and our alumni.
- We are recognized as the “go-to choice” for community college by students, families, and high school advisors.
- We secure sufficient financial resources, both public and private, to continue to support our evolving curriculum and co-curricular experiences and our campus improvements.
Sustainability at MxCC
MxCC strives to lead the sustainability efforts of the region through modeling sustainable practices and educating students and the community about conservation and environmental stewardship. Learn more about sustainability at MxCC.