Ways to Give to the MxCC Foundation
Please make an online donation by selecting an option below:
Your financial support of the Middlesex Community College Foundation is an investment in a stronger regional economy and a better future for thousands of individuals who rely on Middlesex Community College to meet their educational and career goals.
In addition to scholarship gifts, you can make general donations online with the option to designate your gift to a specific program, such as the Magic Food Bus pantry, MxCC Cares, and others. Just add a note in the comments section of the online form.
The Foundation accepts a variety of tax-deductible gifts:
- Pledges of cash support to meet immediate needs of students and academic programs
- Memorial gifts that provide a lasting remembrance for family members or friends
- Endowment funds to ensure resources meet future education and training programs
- Planned gift opportunities through your estate
- Donations of new or used professional equipment for instructional use
- Matching employer gifts that double and are distributed to eligible students
Gifts to the Foundation may be made in several ways:
- Real or personal property
- Gifts by life insurance policies
- Transfers by or through trusts
If you have any questions about making a contribution, please call Stacey Burgess at 860-343-5886 or email email@example.com.
Year-round community events:
In addition to the Red Moon Fest (October) and Grad Dash (May) annual fundraising events, the Foundation participates in the Travelers Championship Birdies for Charity (June), and Giving Tuesday (November). Also, watch for special community Give Back events that benefit the Foundation at local establishments throughout the year.