MAKE A TO-DO LIST LIKE A PRO WORKSHOP (VIRTUAL)
Monday, March 29, 2021 at 5 p.m.
I bet nobody ever taught you how to make a To Do List. It’s kinda one of those things you’re just expected to know. We think that’s unfair! If you learned by doing, your way probably isn’t bad, but what if it was a lot better?
Wanna see a well-oiled To Do List that can help you slay your day? Come hear from two seasoned pros, Yhara and Dan, who have studied productivity literature, tested apps, and tried all the lifehacks.
This workshop will be helpful for you if
- you’re freaking out about how much is expected of you,
- your life is run by Post-It Notes,
- you’ve heard of To Do List apps but don’t know where to start,
- you make lists but the same items remain undone day after day,
- your tasks feel giant and you don’t know where to begin,
- you email/text stuff to yourself so you don’t forget,
- you need an adult.
This workshop is a collaboration between Student Retention Services and the Academic Success Center.
Event Link: shorturl.at/wxPS4