MxCC Super Saturday In-Person Registration
Welcome back to the Middletown campus for Super Saturday—a one-stop, in-person fall semester registration event on Saturday, August 15. Hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Meet with an advisor, finalize your schedule, and register for fall classes. Representatives from student services, financial aid, and the business offices are available to assist you along the way. The MxCC Bookstore will also be open.
When you arrive on campus, please follow these rules and social distancing protocols:
Only Founders Hall and the upper parking lot will be open.
- All visitors must wear masks and follow signage for the designated building entrance.
- Family members or guests are not permitted into the building with you.
- Know your Banner ID and your student email address. You will need both to conduct in-person business.
- Please bring a pen/pencil, and if available, your tablet, smartphone, or laptop. (We want to avoid paper forms and show you how to access them digitally.)
- Be prepared to queue outside, so bring water, sunscreen, and snacks. (Only a limited amount of people are allowed in the building at the same time.)
With classes starting on August 26, now is the time to complete your registration.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Please visit https://mxcc.edu/registration/ for more registration information.