Virtual Career Fair
Join us for a CT State University System Consortium presented Virtual Career Fair on April 20 from 12-4 p.m.!
- Learn about employers in virtual group sessions
- Connect through pre-scheduled 1-on-1 meetings
- Access to organization profiles and job postings
- Use audio or video for private interactions
- Upload your resume and other documents
- Make easy and efficient connections.
Register at careereco.com/events/CSUSC
Who is invited?
- All degree levels, class levels and majors from all members of the Connecticut State University (CSU) System and ALL other Institutions
- Candidates seeking full-time, part time, internship and/or co-op employment
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
Top Reasons to participate:
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production