Instead of enrolling in traditional 15 week semesters, MAP students complete their coursework in 5-week mini-semesters. This means a more intense learning environment that moves you more quickly toward your degree. Even better, MAP courses are 95% online, putting you in charge of your school schedule.
In the MAP program you will:
- Work with professors who are experts in online teaching.
- Work closely with an MxCC mentor who will help you navigate college and the rigors of an accelerated degree.
- Have access to a designated MAP librarian.
- Complete your degree in just 13 months!
- Learn in online communities of like-minded students.
- Be connected to a local campus.
Students who have placed into ENG 101 and MAT 137 are eligible for the program. The program is ideal for students who are looking to take only two courses at a time, but who also understand that those courses move 3 times faster than traditional college courses. If you work hard and you’re ready for college, MAP may just be the program for you!
The program is currently accepting students in General Studies, Criminal Justice, Criminology, Business Studies, and Liberal Arts.
Interested in putting your education in the fast lane? Download a MAP Application and apply today!Take the MAP Accuplacer
Want more info before deciding if you’re ready for an accelerated degree program? Find out more about MAP by contacting:
Associate Professor, Business; Program Coordinator, Business Administration and Marketing Business Administration/Marketing
Office Location: Wheaton 313
See office hours here
Frequently Asked Questions about MAP
Listen to the Radio Show About MAP