Taking Developmental Classes?
Join the Transitional Year Program This Fall!
MxCC’s Transitional Year Program is now accepting students who have placed into English 096.
For more information, download our new eBook or contact
Office Location: Snow 520
See office hours here
In this program, you will:
- Deepen Your Learning
- Take courses that feature overlapping lessons and content
- Get 1 to 1 support from tutors and a faculty mentor
- Connect with an advisor and have your own registration session
- Develop your study skills
- Connect with a community of students committed to success
- A free flash drive for each student
- A free dictionary for each student
- A free calculator for each student
- A free student planner for each student
- Community events and gatherings
- And more!
- ENG 096 (6 Credits): Introduction to College English
- FS 100 (TYP) – Freshman Seminar
- CSC 101 (TYP) – Introduction to Computers
- ENG 101 (TYP) – Composition
- SCI 103 — Recent Discoveries in Science I (TYP)
- MAT 075, 095 or 137 — Math
- Directed Elective: Choose from HSE 101, HLT 103, BBG 135, COM 130, or PSY 111