Middlesex Community College, New Media Studies Initiative
These projects were funded by a grant awarded under the Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Grant, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration.
- COM*116 Publications Workshop
- COM*120 Social Media
- COM*125/DGA*125 New Media Production
- COM*147/ART*147 Digital Cinematography
- COM*201 Introduction to Public Relations
- COM*294 Media Arts Workshop
- Consultancy Report. An Analysis of Connecticut’s New Media Industries and Educational Institutions including Recommendations for Curriculum Development, Career Preparation, Facility Design and Technology Selection. Prepared by Mason, Inc on November 5, 2013.