We provide tutoring services geared towards the needs of any student taking classes at the Center for New Media.
It is easy and convenient, just go through the MxCC Reftab website link here.
- Once you’re logged in to Reftab, select the “Tutoring – Daytime” or “Tutoring – Evening” choices from the asset icons in order to schedule the following tutoring services: Video, Audio/Music, Graphics/Animation.
- Once you select the type of tutoring service you need, you’ll be able to choose the open time and days of availability for that particular topic.
- You should be all set! You will ONLY be notified via email if there’s a scheduling conflict and there’s a need to re-schedule.
Specializes in: ProTools, OBS, Webex, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop.
Specializes in: Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Garageband.
Specializes in: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Dreamweaver, XD, Animate, WordPress, WIX, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and Garageband.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES & SUPPORT OUTSIDE OF OUR CNM TUTORING SERVICES:
As we transition to being a “virtual campus” amid Coronavirus precautions, MxCC will be attempting to maintain much of the same services that we offer our students regularly online. We have created the following links to provide information that will hopefully make this transition easier for everybody.
- Taking Classes Online (Distance Learning, Blackboard support, Technology Center computer questions)
- Help With Schoolwork Tutoring & Retention Services
- Virtual Library
- Career Counseling Resources
- Listening Lounge (Mental health counseling services for MxCC students)
- Magic Food Bus (Food pantry)
- Enrollment Services (Admissions, Registration, & Financial Aid)
- Other Resources (Community resources, free/reduced price internet, free textbooks and course materials, stress management resources, health insurance)