For MxCC Students, use either of the following methods to have your NetID password reset.
- Reset password on your own at http://supportcenter.ct.edu/netid/pswdmenu.asp
- Stop by the following offices with your photo ID or call the following offices (Mon-Fri, 8 :00am – 5:00pm) to have your password reset.
- * Distance Learning, Founders Hall 131/131A, 860-343-5756
- * IT Service, Wheaton Hall 304, 860-343–5711
- * Record’s Office, Founders Hall 153, 860–343-5724
- * Meriden Center, (203) 608-3050
Call Technical Support Center at 860-723-0221 during the following hours:
-Mon-Thur, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
-Sun, 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
For MxCC Faculty/Staff, contact IT Service at 860-343-5711 for password reset.